Current Job Opportunities
Director, Business Development, HAPevolve
HAPevolve is seeking a Director, Business Development. This sales position is responsible for developing business partnerships and implementing the overall annual plan to generate revenue. In addition, this position is responsible for providing market feedback to company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs, and generating product development ideas, management of recruitment and orientation of strategic business relationships, and monitoring external and internal environments for development of new market segments.
Candidates for consideration must have:
- Bachelors’ Degree; Masters’ Degree preferred
- Five to seven years of experience in sales, and/or account management
- Demonstrated success in inside sales and/or lead generation
- Experience with developing presentations, conducting seminars, and participating in meetings with clients, external vendors, or advisors
- CRM experience
- Experience working with hospitals or health systems preferred
In addition, the successful applicant must be a team player, goal-oriented, and able to handle multiple priorities. Must have excellent customer service, sales, negotiation, organizational, and account management skills. Must be able to travel.
EEO Employer/F/M/Veterans/disabled are encouraged to apply.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to The Hospital and Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania, ATTN: Kim McCoy, 30 North Third Street, Suite 600, Harrisburg, PA 17101