Current Job Opportunities
Administrative Assistant | Cloud Data Architect
Are you looking for a career in which you can make a difference? Here is your opportunity. As a result of an internal promotion, The Hospital and Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania is seeking an administrative assistant. This position provides administrative and project support to the Legislative Advocacy and Communications teams.
Candidates for consideration must have advanced secretarial training or administrative certification. An Associate’s Degree in a related field is preferred. Successful candidates will also have:
- At least two years of broad administrative experience
- Background in communications or association experience is a plus
- Complete integrity in matters of confidentiality is mandatory
HAP offers a generous benefit package (medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, LTD, EAP, tuition reimbursement, FSA, Health Savings Accounts, 401(k) with immediate vesting, wellness programs, professional development, travel accident, vacation, sick, discount programs, work-life balance, flexibility) and competitive pay.
EEO Employer/F/M/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
If you possess these skills and would like to join us in making a difference in Pennsylvania, we would love to meet you. To apply, please send your resume to Kim McCoy, or mail it to The Hospital and Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania, Attn: Kim McCoy, 30 North Third Street, Suite 600, Harrisburg, PA 17101.
Return to top
Cloud Data Architect
The Hospital and Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania (HAP) is seeking candidates for a cloud data architect. The position is responsible for creating a detailed vision roadmap and subsequently implement an enterprise cloud data platform to enable health information exchange and data acquisition from national and state agencies. The employee will partner with hospital IT leaders, industry technology and cloud experts, and software and platform vendors.
Successful candidates must have:
- At least three years of experience as an enterprise architect in a cloud-computing environment in a customer-facing role
- A minimum of five years of experience in data warehousing, data and system architectures, and supporting systems
- Experience with business intelligence and data analytics tools and platforms
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field and five years experience with structured enterprise architecture practices, hybrid cloud deployments, and roadmaps; a Master’s degree in computer science or related field and three years experience with structured enterprise architecture practices, hybrid cloud deployments and roadmaps preferred
- Health care industry experience and knowledge of industry standards such as HIPAA, OSHA, FedRamp, and other regulations around health care data exchange formats
In addition, the successful candidate must also possess strong communication and customer services skills at all organizational levels.
EEO Employer F/M/veterans/disabled are encouraged to apply.
To apply, please send your resume to Kim McCoy or mail to The Hospital and Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania, Attn: Kim McCoy, 30 North Third Street, Suite 600, Harrisburg, PA 17101.
Return to top