Client Account Specialist, HAPevolve
Are you looking for a career in which you can make a difference? Here is your opportunity. HAPevolve is hiring a client account specialist.
This position will support HAPevolve’s business development efforts by working closely with other members of the HAPevolve team to identify new potential clients and to help maintain the relationship with existing clients.
The incumbent wil:
- Organize daily work within Salesforce
- Make 30–60 contacts per day with potential clients
- Engage existing clients with other HAPevolve team members or other services to deepen connections and relationships
- Connect potential clients with the appropriate HAPevolve team members
- Conduct basic product demos via Zoom or Microsoft Teams and provide daily reports summarizing leads and contacts
The successful candidate will have previous sales or account management experience, experience with video conference technology, and be proficient with Microsoft Office.
An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is a plus.
HAP offers a generous benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, LTD, EAP, tuition reimbursement, FSA, Health Savings Accounts, 401(k) with immediate vesting, wellness programs, professional development, travel accident, vacation, sick, discount programs, work-life balance, flexibility) and competitive pay.
EEO Employer/F/M/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
If you possess these skills and would like to join us in making a difference in Pennsylvania, we would love to meet you.
To apply, please send your resume to Kim McCoy, or mail it to The Hospital and Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania, Attn: Kim McCoy, 30 North Third Street, Suite 600, Harrisburg, PA 17101.