Become a HAP Member
Hospitals and health systems in today’s evolving health care environment cannot afford not to belong to Pennsylvania’s leading health care advocacy organization. No other Pennsylvania health care advocacy organization can match the breadth and depth of HAP’s experience, relationships, and track record.
- Support from HAP professional staff who will assist hospital leaders and their team with legislative, regulatory, and operational challenges
- Participation in strategy development and input in crafting the state and federal advocacy and health care policy agenda
- Communications on critical legislative and regulatory issues at the state and federal levels
- Opportunities to improve health care quality and safety through education, best practices, and peer-to-peer collaboration as part of the HAP's quality initiatives
- Access to members-only products and services including:
- Analysis of health trends
- Quality and insurance information such as managed care and other health care utilization and payor data
- Website content, talking points, and advisories on health policy, legislative, and administrative issues
- Cost-saving programs through endorsed partners
- Subscriptions to HAP Daily, and HAP Update email publications, which provide information, news, and leadership perspectives about issues impacting Pennsylvania hospitals and health systems
- High-quality, cost-effective education and networking
To join HAP, complete and submit the form below. For more information, contact HAP member services at (717) 561-5270.
Become an Associate Member
Associate membership can help you better serve your organization’s clients and customers. HAP keeps associate members abreast of the changing issues facing hospitals and provides opportunities to network with health care leaders.
Associate member benefits
- Access to HAP’s online membership directory, which lists up-to-date contact information for hospital leaders
- Educational session discounts, where you can network with health care leaders and learn the latest trends impacting Pennsylvania hospitals and health systems
- Subscriptions to HAP Daily and HAP Update email publications, which provide information, news, and leadership perspectives about issues impacting Pennsylvania hospitals and health systems
- Visibility with members through associate member listings in the membership directory
- Sponsorship and advertising opportunities for education programs or member publications
To join HAP, complete and submit the form below. For more information, contact HAP’s member services at (717) 561-5270.
Interested in Joining HAP?
Please complete the form below so we can send you the appropriate membership information. (This is the same for both associate and general members.)