Upcoming HAPevolve Events
Improving Patient Satisfaction and Payer Reimbursement, While Reducing No-Show Rates and Walk-Ins with 24/7 Patient Access Solutions
Wednesday, July 18, 2018 noon–1 PM EST
Patients have more choice than ever before when choosing health care providers, making it increasingly important to find the balance between fostering a positive care experience, and protecting your brand and bottom line. Understanding how to leverage 24/7 patient access to empower patients to take a more active role in their health and well-being will in turn lead to better health outcomes, reduced costs, and greater operational efficiencies.
Topics covered in this webinar:
- Review of the current health care landscape and the ideology of Patients-as-Consumers
- Understand the benefits of 24/7 Patient Access
- Leveraging your hospital’s patient access solutions as a competitive advantage
- Learn how to implement Patient Access Solutions in your facility
Venkat Sathiyamoorthy - Senior Vice President, Commercial Operations
Venkat has over 10 years of experience overseeing operations for centralized contact centers for hospitals and large health care systems. His extensive expertise has led to the successful implementation of comprehensive Patient Access Solutions for more than 20 large-scale hospital systems, all of which have seen a positive impact on patient satisfaction, ROI, and operational efficiency.
Retailization of Healthcare—What Does it Mean for Your Organization?
More and more consumers are going to retail clinics, urgent care centers, and freestanding emergency departments to get medical care when and where they want it.
What’s driving this trend, and what does it mean for your strategy? HAP members are invited to join this free webinar presented by Truven Health Analytics, IBM Watson Health, a HAPevolve endorsed partner.
Joy Henderson, FACHE, National Director for Strategic Planning Solutions, IBM Watson Health, and Dennis Dunn, Lead Data Scientist, IBM Watson Health, will explore:
- Trended data revealing market direction and consumer behavior
- The role of urgent care and other retail locations in the emerging value-based care ecosystem
- Recommendations for optimizing your outpatient strategies