HAP's 2019 Leadership Summit
May 22-23, 2019
The 2019 Leadership Summit boasts a powerful agenda that shines a
spotlight on issues that are trending in the news, best-selling books, Ted
Talks, and hospital and health system board rooms.
- Social determinants of health preconference
- Leadership lessons from Hurricane Harvey
- Fake news and social media
- Racial inequality in health care
- Behavioral economics
- Maintaining courage through personal tragedy
New this year: an emerging leader breakfast to extend
networking opportunities to the up-and-coming leaders of the hospital
And, our continued celebration of HAP’s Achievement Award winners.
Bring your team to network, learn about new health care products
and services, and experience thought-provoking presentations that will
challenge and inspire you.