HAP and DOH Partner to Improve Emergency Response in Pennsylvania
HAP and the Pennsylvania Department of Health (DOH) are partnering in a five-year initiative to support and enhance health care preparedness and response efforts across the state.
As part of this initiative, HAP staff is available to assist all Pennsylvania health care facilities, whether HAP members or not, with:
- Facility and regional all-hazards planning, training, and exercises
- Development of regional Hazard Vulnerability Assessments
- Enhancement of regional and cross-regional Mutual Aid Agreements
- Implementation of Knowledge Center—a statewide, web-based situational awareness and health care coordination program ·
- Providing staff support of health and medical personnel at the local, regional, or state level
- Participation in coalition (health and medical committee) meetings and support with regional planning and response coordination
If you would like help with your disaster planning and coordination efforts, please contact HAP’s emergency preparedness regional manager for your region.